z

Young Writers Society

The Bad, the Worse, the Beardless

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:47 pm
clarevelyn13 says...

[Hey guys I'm really sorry for stalling! I started college so I had to take a bit of a recess!]

Knocked out of his daydream of life as a pirate, Brady saw out of the corner of his eye the moving hands of the girl next to him. He did not know sign language, although his mother was trying to get him to learn it fluently. Guessing an introduction of some sort was in need of operation, his gently nudged the girl and gave her a small smile. "I'm Brady." He stuck out his hand for a shake.

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:50 pm
JuliasSneezer says...

@clarevelyn13 It's totally fine! I understand completely.
"When in doubt, improvise!"
-Winny the woodpecker

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:01 pm
Kelpies says...

I shook his hand.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:04 pm
JuliasSneezer says...

Julia raised a finger. "Ah. We're going to Lurrak to stop for supplies. Afterword, we plan on visiting the land of the Sheen. Then, we make more plans."
"When in doubt, improvise!"
-Winny the woodpecker

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:55 pm
Kelpies says...

sounds good I signed.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:46 am
clarevelyn13 says...

"More plans? What else is it that pirates do? I wanna fight with swords like a real rogue!" Brady stood up in the small boat with his fist raised like he was holding a sword, suddenly becoming very enthusiastic.

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.
— The Bee Movie