z

Young Writers Society

House in Flames on a Rainy Night 2.0

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:21 am
Mageheart says...

This is a new version of House in Flames on a Rainy Night. Please post a lot and enjoy! :D
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

Reviews: 3
Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:18 pm
View Likes
RedEyedRunt says...

New Jackie

I run to the Burning house, and fall to my knees.

Maggie

Behind my motorcycle helmet, a tear escapes my eye, too many people watching, and I wasn't fire proof. I couldn't save Maggie. I realized that I had all my grenades, and all my weapons on my belt, I practically looked like a assassin (With a Motorcycle helmet.) People were probably scared of me now. I neared closer to the burning house, I could feel the warmth of the flames. Now my father would never get his hands on me. I near closer and closer,

Hey guys, I wanted to start off with action. No this is not a suicide attempt, she'll explain as the plot goes on.
Winterfell is cold.

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:15 pm
View Likes
FallWolf says...

Spoiler! :
Let me introduce Kath. She is weird to say the least... and may break the fourth wall (if you guys don't mind =P) Sometimes she come off as shy and flighty, but she is actually extremely clingy. She is wearing an oversized, black leather jacket and jeans. Her eyes are non-definable blue, and her hair is reddish brown. Oh, and she's a schizophrenic.

Kath Wildering
I see the girl, distraught on the ground. Everyone else has stopped too to watch the burning, dancing flames that stare out at me. I can see brown eyes in the wood, crying red-orange, sunset tears, but I don't want to look at them. So I look at the girl. She sits there in a daze and I wonder if she can see the crying wood as well.

"Daft girl! Get out of here!" "Out of the way people, that building's coming down!" "Someone call nine-one-one!"

The girl isn't getting burnt... even though she's so close to the rushing flames. But before I can go closer someone grabs my shoulder, fumbling with the rough leather of my jacket. "Didn't you hear them girl? That building's coming down!" The hand is pulling me off balance, so I spin around and knock it away. A man, glowing orange from the firelight, snarls and tries to snag me again. "I'm trying to help! Just come away- augh!" He stares behind me with terrified eyes and I follow his gaze. Our two pairs of eyes come to rest on the girl. Motorcycle girl.

I turn my scuffed boots and run towards her, heat bashing against my face and a strangers cries trailing behind me.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:43 pm
Mageheart says...

Magestorrow Rian:

Waves of heat rolled off of the burning building before him. He was still trying to grasp what was going as shouts reached his pointed ears, still trying to understand the series of events that had lead to him waking up next to the flame-eaten structure. Peering through the smoke, he saw a group of humans crowding around what he assumed to be the front of the building. That's what they had to be; he couldn't make out any tails or wings.

And then, a strangely dressed girl darted into the building.

At first, he thought he had imagined it. No one would be stupid enough to do something as risky as that. Unless, of course, someone else was inside. But from the lack of other people doing the same, he doubted that was the case.

His hood had fallen when he had gotten to his feet minutes earlier. Making sure that his long scarlet hair covered his ears, and that the hood prevented his horns from being seen, he ran into the house. Now wasn't the time to be wondering how he had ended up there. Now was the time to be preventing that girl from getting killed.

It was almost certainly suicide. A cough left his lips as he tried to see through the smoke. Even though he had fire Sin, it didn't mean he could survive getting severely burned. "Human," he called out. He didn't have any other names to call her by. Another cough escaped him. "Get out of here! This place is burning down!"

Spoiler! :
I give you Magestorrow Rian, demon from my WIP The Automaton's Heart.

Magestorrow has black eyes - he doesn't seem to have pupils. His limbs are lean and thin, and his skin is incredibly pale. He has long, scarlet hair. He's a demon, so he has a tail, pointy ears, and a pair of horns. The tail and horns are bright red. He wears a pair of leather boots, a black cloak, light brown tunic, and black pants. As shown here, he uses his cloak's large hood to hide his horns, hair to cover his ears, and hides his tail (though it pains him) underneath his shirt. Though it's hard to tell his exact age, his height and vocabulary suggests he is in his very late teens to early twenties.
mage

queer and here.

Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:05 am
View Likes
RedEyedRunt says...

Jackie

I hear yells, and draw away from the fire, it's too late anyways.

I sink to the ground crying, It sounded muffled from my motorcycle helmet, my fists clenched. I knew who did this. But I thought he died. This was his work though. ARGH I am so confused. I draw my blade and back away from the flames.
Winterfell is cold.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:50 am
Mageheart says...

Magestorrow Rian:

His attempts seemed to have worked, but now he had to escape the fire without getting killed and hopefully without being seen. Coughing, he rushed through the flames.

He managed to reach the backyard of the house. He took in large gulps of air. He didn't doubt how stupid his actions had been; Soul would have held him back if he was there. Then he would have threatened to kill him. But knowing Soul, he would have gone running into the blaze himself.

Soul, he thought, black eyes widening in realization.

The human he had so foolishly grown attached to was nowhere to be found. He knew how risky it was to yell. One of the humans gathered in front of the house might overhear him. Plus, he had to disguise his worry behind threats.

Still, he knew he had to find Soul.

"Human," he snarled as loudly as he could. "Where are you? I can't kill you if you stay hidden."
mage

queer and here.

Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:49 pm
View Likes
RedEyedRunt says...

Jackie

I slowly back away from the flames, and charge at a purple Lamborghini, it speeds away beyond the speed limit,

"Dammit."

I am tempted to remove my helmet, but I can't, too many people. I turn around and stare at the burning house. . .
Winterfell is cold.

rule #1 of being a potato: potatoes gotta defend their friends from negative self-talk
— Spearmint