z

Young Writers Society

Warehouse 178

Reviews: 3
Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:42 pm
View Likes
RedEyedRunt says...

Shh, keep your voice down.

Warehouse 178 is a safe spot where all assassins, necromancers, and villains on the run come to meet, discuss plans, and hide.

Rules

No cursing, and no naughty stuff (Kissing is ok, But I doubt anyone would want to do a storybook.)
Winterfell is cold.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:09 pm
Europa says...

Kirsten: *Slips into a chair* I hear you can help me out.

Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:11 pm
RedEyedRunt says...

???

I sit on a foldable chair, and face this stranger. My black Motorcycle helmet covering my face. Hey, it was the most effective disguise.

"What do you need help with?"
Winterfell is cold.

45 Reviews

Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:33 pm
Europa says...

Kirsten:I need a place to lie low. I don't want my friends finding me...Word is this is the place to go.

Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:32 pm
RedEyedRunt says...

???

I stare at her, on the inside of my mask, a look of confusion is plastered on my face.

"Why? If they are your friends, why hide?"
Winterfell is cold.

45 Reviews

Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:40 pm
Europa says...

Kirsten: I lean back in my chair and stare out the window. "It's safer for them right now if they aren't around me."

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:54 pm
Ljungtroll says...

Nulwin: Ah, excellent! Finally a place to hide from the council and plan out my next move.....where are we, exactly?
"The artist deals with what cannot be said in words. The artist whose medium is fiction does this in words. The novelist says in words what cannot be said in words." --Ursula K. Le Guin

Formerly RavenLord, formerly GrandWild
she/her

Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:37 pm
RedEyedRunt says...

Jackie

"we're in a warehouse underneath a train station. Crazy right? I probably shouldn't say crazy . . ."

I see a new figure. I sit straight in my foldable chair.

"Welcome."

My motorcycle helmet is quite hot, oh my gosh. Oh well. I'm kinda used to it. I mean ever since the incident. Meh.
Winterfell is cold.

It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey