z

Young Writers Society

Hall of Written Words Bookstore

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:33 pm
Kelpies says...

Flaerwin

Flaerwin jumped as someone bumped into her. She stuttered out an apology, because she always had the feeling that she was going to bear the blame anyway. And when I say she stuttered, she really stuttered.

"I-I'm S-sorry. I-I S-should s-stay out of the w-way."
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:43 pm
Remy020 says...

Siara

"No-it's okay. It's really my fault. I wasn't paying attention." I looked at the girl closely. "Don't I know you from somewhere?"
To write is to write is to write is to write is to write is to write is to write is to write.
Gertrude Stein.

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters.
Audrey Hepburn.

http://www.brainyquote.com

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:10 pm
artsy says...

@Deadpool

Penelope Collins
I took the large stack of books that look older than my grandmother. "Alright, let's go ahead and get these looked at, and we'll do our best to find an appropriate price." I nodded to the two new people who walked into the store, one of whom looked a little jumpy...but I didn't give that much attention.

As I walked to the other end of the TRADE counter, and began looking up some of the titles. "Do you know what the titles say? They're too faded for me to make out..." I asked the girl in front of me, still amazed that books that looked this old were still intact.
"You have brains in your head and feet in your shoes - you can steer yourself in any direction you choose!" - Dr. Seuss
~
Will Review For Food

223 Reviews

Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:08 am
Kelpies says...

Flaerwin

"I d-don't th-think so." She stated, although from her lips it sounded like more of a question. She held out her hand to shake;

"I'm Flaerwin, I'm n-not from around here."
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.

Reviews: 3
Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:51 pm
RedEyedRunt says...

Jillian Kiland

Well, this one is pride and prejudice, Moby Dick, and Rules for radicals.
Winterfell is cold.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:05 pm
JasmineA says...

Leslie Amilienne
~~~
I walked calmly into the bookstore and looked around, taking everything in. I stumbled back in surprise at the swirl of thoughts that greeted me from the people around. Usually I was prepared for a lot of thoughts when entering a public place but it was late Christmas eve and the bookstore was far out the way from most shops. I had expected it to be empty. Honestly I was surprised it was even open.
I breathed in and exhaled calmly trying to silence their thoughts in my head before walking further in to stand at one of the bookshelves. I picked up a book and ran my fingers over it. I couldn't help but smile at the calm sensation that washed over me at just the notion of new books to read. Reading had always been the only time for me that my psychic powers weren't active and I could just be free.
I started walking along the aisles until I heard a bunch of people talking. On reflex I read their thought and heard their debates about some books. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going while I was listening to both their thoughts and conversation and tripped over some books. I fell out of my hiding spot and face planted right in front of them.

223 Reviews

Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:38 am
Kelpies says...

Flaerwin

I jumped as someone fell nearby, landing on their face. I was on my feet and offering some help up before I could really think about it.

"Umm... H-Hello."

Reviews: 3
Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:36 pm
RedEyedRunt says...

Jillian Kiland

I almost forgot, I snatched one of the books,

"Oops sorry, I forgot something in here, Whoops!"

I take it out and hand the book back to her. I nervously laugh,

Get out of there Jillian, You can come back tomorrow.

"Oops look at the time, I've got to go, come back tomorrow! Bye!"

I bump into a random person,

"Omg, I'm SO sorry."
Winterfell is cold.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:30 pm
JasmineA says...

Leslie
~~
"Um...h-hello," I stuttered out in embarrassment as one of them offered me a hand. I took it and stoodup. I read her thoughts and she seemed genuinely concerned and really nice. "Hi nice to meet you," she replied smiling.
Just then one of the other girls who had been standing there said something about forgetting a book and then said she had to leave but she would be back tomorrow. I could feel the girls nervousness and offered her a sympathetic smile. I was smiling a lot today, which was new.
The girl turned to leave but then accidentally bumped into someone.

you should no this
— Hijinks