z

Young Writers Society

The misunderstood

Reviews: 3
Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:16 pm
View Likes
RedEyedRunt says...

Jackie

I slowly looked at my piece of paper, it read the address where I was supposed to go. I quickly ran across the street, and read the address,

Yep, that's the place . . .

I walk indoors, and I see a perfectly furnished home,

Had I intruded someone's house?

A note was left on the kitchen counter,

"Hello there! I reserved this house for the misunderstood, food's in the fridge, pillows are upstairs, and there are cookies in the living room, I know what happened to you all, and I want you to share, to have fun, and to meet friends, and to fight your challenges together."

Ok then, I got myself comfortable.
Winterfell is cold.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:27 pm
Mageheart says...

Schadel:
He looked, if anything, like he either belonged in an anime convention or in an insane asylum. Any passerbys tended to lean toward the second once they realized that he was conversing animatedly with the air next to him.
He was a boy not too tall, and not too short. His clothes were strange ones-He was clad in a black outfit and a black cloak, both covered with strange silver symbols. The silver of the symbols matched the eyes that peered out from the cowls of the hood. Every visible part of his body was covered in dirtied bandages. The same bandages covered what looked to be a scythe on his back. And resting against his chest was a small skull necklace.
"Hmmm...I was expecting this place to be a bit more..." He struggled to find the right word.
"Run down?" A young girl piped up. He looked at the air next to him and grinned.
"Exactly!" He knocked on the door as the rain began to pound around him.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:11 pm
RedEyedRunt says...

"Yeah, I thought that too."

I held out my hand,

"My name's Jackie, what's yours?"
Winterfell is cold.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:30 pm
Mageheart says...

Schadel:
The boy blinked at the sight of the girl before him, glancing back at the air at his side.
A sigh that only he could hear filled the air. "Schadel, I didn't say that. That girl did." Realization flashed across his face, and he gave a slight nod.
He shook Jackie's hand with a bandaged one. "I'm Schadel. Is it just the three of us here?" The sound of his companion face-palming reached his ears. "Er, the two of us. Not three."
mage

queer and here.

383 Reviews

Reviews: 383
Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:59 am
View Likes
Sujana says...

"I'm sorry, but is this the Home for the Misunderstood?" a feeble, hoarse voice piped up. A young woman of indiscernible age entered through the door, wearing a dark jacket over a blue sweater, a snow stained beanie stuck over her oily brown hair. "I was--invited. Fresh off the psychiatric wards."
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief."

Ecclesiastes 1: 18

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:48 am
Mageheart says...

Schadel:

He looked the new girl over, stuffing the paper into his pocket. "I'm Schadel." He introduced himself. "From Schadel's Necromancy Agency."
"I'm Jackie." The first girl reintroduced herself.
Schadel shifted nervously, glancing at his strangely silent companion. "So...Psychiatric wards?"
mage

queer and here.

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:46 pm
Kelpies says...

???

Bullets whizzed through the air all around me, some burying themselves in my flesh as I ran. Cogs- my robotic lioness- ran by my side. I leaped up onto her so as to ride away, the sting of bullets present as always. I shared a link with her in my mind- so I knew that she had found a safehouse where I could treat my wounds, eat, and rest before moving on.

We lost our pursuers after a few blocks. Cogs lead me to the new safehouse. Nervously- I knocked once.

Twice.

Thrice.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:10 am
RedEyedRunt says...

Jackie

I run to open the door, I see a wounded person, I gasp and motion for them to enter the house. I slowly walk back to my spot, and sit down, I hope my makeup wasn't smeared. I don't want them to find out yet.
Winterfell is cold.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:14 am
Mageheart says...

((Hey there, people of this roleplay! I'm not going to be roleplaying as Schadel anymore. I'm not sure if I'll even post again here - I admit I forgot of this RP's existence. I just wanted you guys to know.))
mage

queer and here.

223 Reviews

Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:52 am
Kelpies says...

???

I gave- whoever it was that had opened the door- a curt nod.

"Thank you." I settled down on the floor nearby. Cogs had a bit of a struggle getting her hips through the doorway. I smiled a little. "I'm going to start fixing these bullet wounds, could you please introduce yourselves?" I pulled one of my legs towards me, and began slicing at the flesh on it. "It's always an issue getting these darn compartments open!" I grunted, forcing the little container in my leg open. I withdrew a knife and a pair of needle-nosed pliers. Also visible inside the compartment were a wrench, a screwdriver with multiple heads, and a flash drive.

My skin had already started healing around the bullet wounds, so I began slicing them open with the knife so I could get to the darn things.

"Don't mind me, just making sure I don't get lead poisoning." I explained.

(That's alright Mage.)
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.

Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:28 pm
RedEyedRunt says...

Jackie

I try not to stare at the stranger digging out bullets from his body.

"M-My name is Jackie. What's yours?"

I reach for a little berry tart, and pop it in my mouth. I reach for my face, and make sure that none of my makeup is smearing.
Winterfell is cold.

223 Reviews

Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:42 pm
Kelpies says...

Elly

"My name is Elly Osborne. That jokester-" I pointed at the robotic lioness briefly. "-is Cogs, my sidekick." I continued taking bullets out. "Spot me." I told Cogs as I began to take them out of my back.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:10 am
clarevelyn13 says...

Milo

Completely exhausted and covered in multiple layers of sweat and dirt, Milo parked his motorcycle on the side of the looming house in whose shadow he stood in. He blinked tired and swollen eyes, squinting as the sun came out from behind a cloud. Well, this had to be the place. It had better be. He was tired of having no bed to sleep on. Running a hand through his red hair, Milo limped up to the front door, and then rubbed the back of his neck as he pounded out three stiff strokes on the front door.

Bang. Bang. Bang.

"Anybody home?" Milo's raspy voice was barely a whisper to himself as he hoped someone would answer. Preferably someone hospitable.

[Is it okay if I don't write in first person? I can if you want me to.]

223 Reviews

Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:00 pm
Kelpies says...

Elly

My hand slipped when I heard the knock on the door, slicing a piece of my back I hadn't been particularly keen on cutting. I grumbled, there were still three bullets imbedded in my flesh. I answered the door nonetheless.

"Hello?"

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:34 am
clarevelyn13 says...

Though Milo was exhausted, when the big heavy door was pulled open, his eyes met with the girl's standing in front of him. "Woah." He stood there a bit awkwardly at first. Then he shook his head, and focused. "You a misfit too? A misunderstood?" He noticed her bullet wounds and noted her obviously quickly-healing skin. Cool.

But even the worst decisions we make don't necessarily remove us from the circle of humanity.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore