Young Writers Society

house in flames on rainy night

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:33 am
View Likes
BellaRoma says...

Claudia

"Classic supervillain trick," I thought out loud. "Leave while we're occupied saving someone. Maybe one of us should've seen about using one of those tranquiliser darts on him."
Hang on! The Nygma guy was stabbed too, so he should have left a trail of blood. I spotted droplets after moving a step or two closer to where he had lain.
Jackie looked over her shoulder as she fixed the bandage on Ruma's abdomen. "Claudia, I know what you're thinking. Don't do it. Don't go after him."
I'd noticed the lingering looks at the bandages already on Ruma's chest, and knew the others were puzzled too. Wounds still requiring dressing would surely bleed, even just a little bit. These bandages were clean.
Very recently changed, or... no! With the shirt down, I could see what the bindings didn't conceal -- the smooth skin between them, the slim waist. Was it actually possible that Ruma could be a woman?
What I didn't know was whether I should say anything. Even with Ruma wounded, I wasn't certain of my chances if she took offence. That, and it wasn't really my secret to share.
If wherever she was she had to hide it, then maybe that was part of the reason she ended up in our ragtag band of runaways.
Last edited by BellaRoma on Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
You cannot train yourself to notice,
To feel pain, and swallow fear

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:02 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Ruma Glider:

When she opened her eyes, it was to the sight of Jackie putting something around her waist. Upon closer inspection, she realized the girl was applying bandages to the wound she had sustained from fighting Nygma. "I'm fine," she lied. She pushed Jackie's hand away and got to her feet. It was difficult finding her balance, but she managed to do so.

Nygma was nowhere to be found. That disturbed her. Had he fled? She glanced at the faces of the group around her, hoping they would provide clues to the events that had transpired.

And then she saw the look on Claudia's face. The girl looked as if she wanted to say something, but didn't know how. She stared at Ruma for several seconds before looking away. Specifically, at Ruma's chest.

Realization came crashing down on her. "Damn it," she muttered. "Damn it, damn it, damn it!" She had been so careful. For the past eleven years, no one had found out her secret. But then, after being careless, she had been injured. And Jackie, armed with bandages, had wanted to stop her bleeding. In the process, Claudia had seen the bandages she used to flatten her chest.

Now her secret was revealed. She didn't know what she was supposed to do. How was she supposed to respond? It wasn't something she could simply ignore, especially since there was a chance that Claudia might tell (or have already told) the group. Finally settling on a course of action, she grabbed Claudia by the arm - though it put a strain on her wound - and dragged her away from the rest of the group.

"You know," Ruma simply said.

Spoiler! :
@FallWolf and @JokerWritingWorks, feel free to make your characters eavesdrop on Claudia and Ruma's conversation.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:19 am
View Likes
BellaRoma says...

Claudia

"OW!! Kn-know what?" I stammered. "Oh..."
"Yes," hissed Ruma. "That."
"I won't tell anyone, I mean, if you don't want me to."
I couldn't help but get the feeling someone was eavesdropping. After all, I knew I would, if I'd seen the scene Ruma and I had made...
You cannot train yourself to notice,
To feel pain, and swallow fear

Reviews: 3
Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:15 pm
RedEyedRunt says...

Jackie

Hey guys, imma reintroduce myself . . . again. . . But this Jackie gonna be more hardcore and tough, she wears a black motorcycle helmet, and wears a black bodysuit. she carries a lot of weapons and stuff. so just pretend you saw her roll out of the car,

I jumped out of the car, and did a parkour roll. I stood up and dusted myself off to find people facing me, I had to run fast. so guess what, so, I quickly grabbed my guns and ran. just in case anyone would try and stop me.

I smile underneath my helmet.
Winterfell is cold.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:12 pm
Mageheart says...

Seeing that the storyline revolves around Jackie, and that this RP has died, it might be best to start this over. I'll make a new one. If you guys still want to continue this, we can have both going on.
mage

queer and here.

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:26 pm
FallWolf says...

I'm still in this! I'll vote for keeping the original HiFoaRN alive. Though I liked the old Jackie =( I don't want her to change!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:43 pm
Mageheart says...

We could have old Jackie in this one, and new Jackie in the new one, if @JokerWritingWorks is alright with that.
mage

queer and here.

Reviews: 3
Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:20 pm
RedEyedRunt says...

ok, that sounds good.
Winterfell is cold.

The thing about plummeting downhill at fifty miles an hour on a snack platter - if you realize it's a bad idea when you're halfway down, it's too late.
— Rick Riordan, The Son of Neptune