z

Young Writers Society

Ouija session in the woods

Reviews: 3
Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:52 pm
RedEyedRunt says...

Welcome to a Ouija session in the woods. You meet complete strangers and play Ouija. Try not to get possessed!!!!! Oh and also the character below went missing after she entered the cabin. try and survive and try to find out what happened to her. I will leave clues occasionally.

Mariah olguin

"Honey, you have mail!"

I woke up immediately and rushed downstairs. I took the letter from my mom's hands and rushed back upstairs. I eagerly tore the seal on the envelope. When I read the letter I was super confused. I was invited to a Ouija session in the Black mountain forest. I whispered,

"Cool."

I brushed my hair an teeth, got dressed, put on my shoes and walked downstairs with my letter. My mom was a little nervous but she drove me there. I walked inside . . . Nobody was there . . .
Winterfell is cold.

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:22 am
haywireimagination says...

(I hope that i'm doing this right)

I run through the forest and brush, used to this. I do this all the time. Tonight, though, I wear a nice shirt, (suprised I still have one of those) and a bag with my invitation in it. I run into a clearing to see another figure there. "You must be here for the Ouija...." i say quietly, not really comfortable with revealing any of myself to this stranger.
"My Imagination Scares Me, but don't let it scare you." - Me
Spoiler! :
We all die

Spoiler! :
why would you look at a spoiler? You want to know a secret? Pry one from your friend or become a paparazzi :P

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:25 pm
rockycait says...

Sadie Marks

I was already at the cabin. I had left for this weekend trip right after work, not wanting to get there when it was dark. For being someone who was so into supernatural beings, it was odd to be so completely traumatized by the dark.
This was the first time I had done this and so I decided to stand in the clearing for a bit before entering the cabin. As I waited for someone else to get here, so I wouldn't be the first person inside, I see a figure approach.
"You must be here for the Ouija...", they say quietly. They appear cautious and wary, I am quick to follow their lead, although I still feel some introductions are necessary, "Yes, hi I'm Sadie. Sadie Marks." I hold out my hand steadily wondering if they will take it.
The world is reality but words help you escape

Spoiler! :
I'm not interesting enough to have spoilers, but that doesn't mean I can't use them!

Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:59 pm
RedEyedRunt says...

Mariah Olguin

I took her hand and shook it.

" Hi, my name is Mariah."

Then I turned to the other girl.

"I totally understand if you're shy."

"Yeah . . ."

I quickly changed the subject.

"So, are you guys nervous?"

Sadie shook her head proudly.

and the other girl shrugged.
Winterfell is cold.

9 Reviews

Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:34 am
rockycait says...

Sadie Marks

I stood there awkwardly trying to find a conversation filler. It was obvious that the girl who wasn't Mariah was uncomfortable talking to us, or so it seemed to me. I shifted uncomfortably from one leg to the other, finally asking "Are we the only ones coming, or are others coming later?"

Spoiler! :
I'm not interesting enough to have spoilers, but that doesn't mean I can't use them!

Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:02 pm
RedEyedRunt says...

Mariah Olguin

I shrugged. But then, somebody entered. When I saw her full face, my jaw dropped. She was BEAUTIFUL! In her hands. she held a Ouija board. Now I was starting to get nervous . . . She sat down and placed the Ouija board on the floor.

"Lets begin."

We all placed our hands on the Ouija mover thing and then, before we could even ask a question it moved around and spelled " I want her . . ."

It pointed to me . . . Then I blacked out. I was in the woods . . . Far away
Winterfell is cold.

9 Reviews

Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:12 pm
rockycait says...

I was in shock at what had just happened. Everything took place so fast. As soon as the Ouija board pointed to Mariah she took off. I started to follow after her but was held down by a sort of unearthly strength.
The Ouija board continued to move, finally saying "Stay." A sort of fog came across the room, making my head feel fuzzy. I wasn't sure what to do next. I didn't even know where I was... who I was. As the fog continued to roll about the room, I was starting to feel light headed.
What was happening?

Spoiler! :

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.
— Amelia Earhart