z

Young Writers Society

Institute for the mentally insane

Reviews: 0
Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:36 pm
Gadgetron1 says...

Lily-16
Just as the Joker was about to use it I whimpered. "Fine, I'll help you!" I screamed.

Reviews: 3
Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:41 pm
RedEyedRunt says...

The Joker

Screams are music to my ears. I was so overjoyed by the scream! But she had promised to find my Jackie so there was a battle going on in my brain. One side of my brain was saying,

"Just kill those girls, you always love that sound of dying laughter."

But my other side of my brain was saying,

"Listen, you've got what you need. You can kill her after you get Jackie."

I then decided to listen to the right side of my brain,

"Fine. Just find Jackie and I'll spare your lives. Fail me and I will find you and will most likely kill you!"
Winterfell is cold.

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:56 pm
BellaRoma says...

Mercy

"And me? I should hope that you figured out that I'm of little use to you over the last two times you asked about bloody Jackie!"
"Oh, you can still help me..." Joker replied.
"I'll try," I said reluctantly. "How can I help?"
"To avoid that machine, I thought you might." He smiled deviously.
"Jackie was at Gotham City Academy, where I attended," confessed Lily. "That's a place to start -"
"I already know about the academy!" snapped Joker. "What’s more, I have someone on their way there."
"That's helpful." I rolled my eyes.
You cannot train yourself to notice,
To feel pain, and swallow fear

Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:39 am
RedEyedRunt says...

The Joker

I handed Lily and Mercy black jumpsuits and clown masks.

"I'll skip the-"

"I wouldn't do that . . ."

"Yes, listen to . . . Lily was it?"

"The ghosts were right, he is bonkers . . ."

"No Lily, not bonkers . . . INSANE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!! Now put the masks, and jumpsuits on . . ."
Winterfell is cold.

Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:11 am
Gadgetron1 says...

Lily-16
Lily climbed into her jumpsuit and put on her mask. "What are these for anyway?" She asked "And what do you need us for if you already know where she is?"

Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:47 pm
RedEyedRunt says...

The Joker

"You are going to help me get a hold of her and-"

"Ah you have escaped again . . . no matter. I see you've already set up the machine-"

Never interrupt me doctor Hilbert . . ."

I stabbed him so many times I couldn't even count! The girls just stared at his body . . .

"Anyways I was going to say . . . girls? Are you there?"

A few seconds later they were jumping up and down with joy and even hugging each other. I rolled my eyes.

"So the reason I need you is I need you to kill anybody who gets in our way. For example: Police, SWAT teams, Helicopters, blow up police cars, and kill random people . . . Soooo what do you say?"
Winterfell is cold.

Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:56 pm
Gadgetron1 says...

Lily-16
"Couldn't you do the killing bit?" I asked nervously but the Joker looked at me in a way that I knew he'd kill me too if I didn't "Fine!" I said trembling

Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:47 pm
RedEyedRunt says...

The Joker

"This is going to be FUN!!!!!!!"

"What's our side of the bargain?"

" Lily, I'll let you take that question back."

"No seriously, what's our payment?'

I slapped her incredibly hard on the face. Her nose started to bleed. Mercy/Layla ran at me full speed. I easily flipped her over and she hit the ground. I just laughed. I tied them up and dragged them to my truck that was waiting for me. I threw them in and slammed the door . . .
Winterfell is cold.

Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:36 pm
Gadgetron1 says...

Lily-16
Lily screamed in anger "Let me out!!" The Joker ignored her.

102 Reviews

Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:26 pm
BellaRoma says...

Layla

I visualised something fading into the distance... my dignity, or what had been left of it. It felt just plain wrong, being so familiar with being tied up. This, however, did not come without its perks.
The crude slipknot was relatively easy to slip. My position low on the floor in the back of the van meant that Joker, who was driving it, didn't see a thing. I silently motioned for Lily to lay herself similarly, so I could free her too. Not daring to rise beyond a commando crawl, I snuck over to Lily and made short work of her bonds. She rubbed her sore wrists.
"Remember when you said he was totally bonkers?" I whispered.
Lily couldn't help but smile as she nodded.
"Let's go now, if you don't want to do any killing," I told her...

Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:59 pm
RedEyedRunt says...

The Joker

I heard voices in the back so I slammed on the brakes. I heard screaming and banging. Then I pressed a button on the back of my truck and laughing gas was released . . . I heard coughing . . . then, laughter . . . Hysterical laughter . . .

After some time I saw that the girls were not in the truck . . .
Winterfell is cold.

Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:18 pm
Gadgetron1 says...

Lily-16
Even in our hysterical state we had escaped the truck. We had ran as far from it as we could before I collapsed laughing hysterically

102 Reviews

Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:21 pm
BellaRoma says...

Layla

My head felt fuzzy, as if it were full of cotton wool. Lily and I had fallen out of the truck before a lethal dose could've gotten to us, thankfully.
I saw Lily collapse to the ground in a heap.
"No, we have... to... keep moving," I said, extending my hand. Each and every sense was swimming, so it was hard to discern exactly where she'd gone down.
"Where will we go? We're fugitives - haha!" My friend sounded almost drunk.
"Doesn't matter.... He'll catch us if we stick around." I reached forward towards what I hoped was the real Lily to pick her up.
Once Lily was off the ground, she randomly said, "What about... Hilbert? Ha! He was supposed to be dead."

Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:26 pm
Gadgetron1 says...

Lily-16
I shook my head "Wait ,what?" I murmured "What on earth was I talking about! Ok, let's get out of her."

Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:16 pm
RedEyedRunt says...

The Joker

My tracking device showed that Madeline was really close. She was at Gotham city park. Finally after many months I would finally have my daughter back . . .
Winterfell is cold.

Imagine if everybody had a little Wii sports Mii to say "Great Shot!" everytime they did something right.
— TheMythMaster