z

Young Writers Society

Future-ish RP

Reviews: 1
Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:39 am
CyberScout says...

6- Numera Legion

I looked at her, and knew she was the one... The one I was supposed to kill, but how? SO many people around. The voices in my head told me to do it now, but I supposed I could wait. Maybe if I got her to fall in love with me, she would also spill some of the secrets of their Legion. 13 would like that. Maybe I would be promoted to rank 7. Surely we could bring down the Catari Legion soon.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Tue May 06, 2014 10:53 am
ToBeMe says...

Maya - Catari Legion

Maya saw him straight away- even though the masses of people that filled the Meeting House- and her green eyes narrowed in suspicion. Lingering around the outskirts of the room he wasn't exactly doing anything to blend in. She was shocked that one of the elders hadn't already spotted him and kicked him out. As she didn't recognise him she instantly assumed he was not a member of her legion. Perhaps from another rival clan...
Silently she stood up from her place on the bench and darted through the crowd skilfully until she was only few feet away from him.
"What are you doing here?"
EVERY DAY MIGHT NOT BE GOOD...
BUT THERE IS SOMETHING GOOD IN EVERY DAY.

Don't be sorry your darkness is gone. I'll carry it for you.
Always. I'll keep it with mine.

Gotta catch em all!

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:13 am
Kelpies says...

I stared from the air ducts, a Numera? In Cateri? What was going on here! My stomach rumbled cutting off the rest of my thought train, the Numera would have to wait, because that easy-steal bakery bread couldn't.

But I had to warn that girl he was staring at... The one that the dagger in his pocket was meant to reach the heart of.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

Reviews: 1
Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:37 am
CyberScout says...

6- Numera legion

I knew instantly that I had made a mistake coming here. Eyes were on me from every direction. They all knew. I had to make a distraction, but I was only sent to kill one. Guess I'm failing this mission. I took a small red device out of my back pocket and jammed it into the floor. With no time to properly secure it, I ran out the doors to the transport car. The hatch opened to reveal a rank 9 looking at me. "Did you kill her?"

"No sir, but the place is rigged to explode."

"Then you've failed. I won't allow you to even ride with the cargo today. This is a very expensive load. You'll have to hold onto the back."

"Again?," I muttered as I stepped onto the tiny platform and held on for dear life. The car sped away, and knocked me off the back seconds after it had started moving. And there I saw it. The bomb was on the car. "I'll be a traitor, I'll be killed for this!" I thought, "Better make sure I make in impact then."

Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.
— Lemony Snicket