z

Young Writers Society

In need for a person who can play a mental patient.

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:26 pm
winterbites says...

In need for a person who can play a mental patient for me. She can, be from the age, 16 to 18. Any personality, looks, issues.
Just remember, she is in a child and youth mental hospital. But, she isn't completely insane. She may just have a few problems.

She is Seth's (my character) best, and only friend in the hospital. Seth has light brown hair, and green eyes. He often lives inside his head, meaning, his reality isn't the same as others. Seth has schizophrenia, and a slight case of autisum.

She is the only one who can clam him down, and make him happy. She makes him feel like a real person. Not treat him like a child. In fact, his mental age is about a five year old. Seth is 17.

Let me know if you're intersested, and I shall post a starter.
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:49 pm
DrFeelGood says...

Hi! I am interested in writing her character. Can you please tell me the genre of your story? It will help me shape her character [P.S. English isn't my first language. If you are fine with it, I will write her character.] :D

35 Reviews

Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:06 pm
winterbites says...

Hey, thanks for offering.
Urm, its kind of a sad story, and has a dull feel.
I guess, some hints of romance, can be added in.
But, its basically about Seth keeping her alive, and her keeping him sane.

Its currently 12am, so, I may have to get back to you in a few hours.
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

134 Reviews

Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:25 pm
DrFeelGood says...

I'm afraid I haven't written a tragedy till date. All my stories have been feel-good satires. I have always written humorous stories. Till date, my protagonist has always been a male and the story has been sort of modern day moral story.

Your story contradicts everything I have written so far and that's the reason, I find it exciting. If you allow me, I can make some bizarre changes in her personality and give a bit of feel-good touch to this tragedy.

35 Reviews

Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:19 am
winterbites says...

Yes, indeed, I always thought of her as a happy soul, but do with her what you'd like and
Patient's Name: Seth Blue
Patient's ID Number: 0497610
Patient's Age: 17
Patient's DOB: 25~9~1996
Date of Patient's Arrival: 4~7~2011
Patient's Gender: Male
Patient's Ward, Room Number: 11B Patient's
Background: workaholic parents.. His parents wouldn't let him interact with other children, because, they were afraid what people would think of their socially disabled son. He doesn't remember much.
Patient's Personality: Seth is shy.. He will cry a lot.. He has a child's mind.. He has a serve case of schizophrenia.

Spoiler! :
    Patient's Name:
    Patient's ID Number:
    Patient's Age:
    Patient's DOB:
    Date of Patient's Arrival:
    Patient's Gender:
    Patient's Ward, Room Number:
    Background:
    Patient's Personality:
Last edited by winterbites on Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:29 am
View Likes
queerelves says...

I may be able to if you still need someone. I might have some insight to offer because I was in a psych hospital for a little bit. (It really wasn't as bad as you would expect. If anything, it was boring.)
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

35 Reviews

Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:46 am
winterbites says...

queerelves

Perhaps we could do another storybook or chit-chat, with another storyline?
Sorry, but, you know the saying, first in best dressed.
But, I would be very interested in doing a chit-chat or storybook with you! c:

134 Reviews

Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:20 am
View Likes
DrFeelGood says...

Patient's Name: Maya
Patient's ID Number:
Patient's Age: 16
Patient's DOB: 09~10~1997
Date of Patient's Arrival: 09~10~1996
Patient's Gender: Female
Patient's Ward, Room Number:
Patient's Background: Maya lives with her father. Her mother is dead and her father is alcoholic. He doesn't really bother about her. Her only friend is Seth.
Patient's Personality: Maya is dynamic and aggressive. She has seen the death of her mother [which makes her loving father, a drunkard] She gets frequent panic attacks during which she sees her mother.

[I haven't mentioned her ID and ward number because I am not quite sure whether Maya and Seth are in the same hospital (A schizophrenic patient is generally treated separately)]

35 Reviews

Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:46 am
winterbites says...

Seth

Seth sat in his room, 11b at the mental hospital, his home, for the past two years, he was only 17 and had a serve case of schizophrenia, meaning he can't tell the difference between, real or not. Everything he sees is in his head, made up, well, that's not what he thinks, and nothing is real anymore. He does have one friend, a girl, she visits him every day, without fail, she also lives there, for her own reasons and mental health problems. Everyone had their own problems in here, Seth, like most of them, didn't understand what his problem was. He thought he was completely normal, it’s all he has ever known, his parents wouldn't let him interact with other children, because, they were afraid what people would think of their socially disabled son. It was only when he was fourteen; his parents took him to the doctors, question if he had ADHD, and they found out that it wasn't in fact that, but worse.

They could hardly put up with his mood changes, and his constant neediness, and soon, their marriage was falling apart around them, his father turned into a workaholic and, for his mother, she was diagnosed with, post-traumatic stress, leading to both him and his mother being shipped into two different mental hospitals. But Seth hardly remembers much of his parents, and former life.

The only memory he has is; on a warm summer day, his mother and father were each holding on of his hands, he was quite small, the sun shone though over his mother’s golden hair, as they swung him up in the air. And then, the memory would stop; he had no clue if he came back down, or did he just float there, weightless, like a bird.

“When is Maya coming to see me?” Seth asked the nurse, as she washed his hair for him.

“She will be here soon.” She replied.

Spoiler! :
Doesn't have to be this long. My other posts wont b

35 Reviews

Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:44 am
winterbites says...

queerelves

Looks like Gaurav009 no long feels fit for this chit-chat, I am opening it back up, you you'd like to take the place of the girl?

212 Reviews

Reviews: 212
Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:03 am
View Likes
TheCrimsonLady says...

Umm... i'll do it
Let the blood pour down in rivers as the world burns.

35 Reviews

Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:09 pm
winterbites says...

You would?
That'd be great!

212 Reviews

Reviews: 212
Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:47 pm
TheCrimsonLady says...

Can I create a new (female) character though?
Let the blood pour down in rivers as the world burns.

35 Reviews

Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:34 pm
winterbites says...

Yes, you can.

Life is about losing everything.
— Isabel Allende