Young Writers Society

Two Worlds Come Together

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:44 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

"He likes camels." Livvie said flatly, looking down at her hands. "I dunno where we're going to get that from. It's the only thing that'll work."
*insert quirky signature here*

616 Reviews

Reviews: 616
Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:25 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna sighed. "Hmm...Oh the leaf, it had magic in it. If you really wish for something the magic in the leaf will grant it for you." She said perking up.
FlamingPhoenix The Art Freak!
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:22 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

He took a bite out of the sandwich.

"Is there any limits to the wishes?" he asked after swallowing. "If there isn't, then the problem could be solved by Jason wishing his sister back to life."
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:48 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Livvie looked at Luna hopefully. "If that's possible, he'll definitely agree that magic is real. Anything for his sister! But then there's the portal like thing. Won't the wish do something that'll mess up the portal? I hope not."

She got up and stretched real quick. And muttered something like "I'm sore from so much worry".

616 Reviews

Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:13 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna shook her head. "No there is no limits, though no one has ever wished for someone to come back to life, so it is worth a shot." Placing her hands on her hips she shook her head. "No it wont do anything to the portal, there is another thing I didn't tell you, you see in my world there is kind of a war going on, so it could be disrupting the balance." Blushing a little she also said, "And I do kind of need to get back. But is will still help with Jason."
She looked at Livvie and Levi. "I also think if you two believe in magic you might help if you come with me." She kind of mumbled under her breath.
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:16 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

"Oh this is horrendous!" Livvie squeaked, as she sat back down on the bar stool.

When Luna mumbled, Livvie asked, "What'd you say?"

Spoiler! :
@xJade, have you forgotten us?? :p

616 Reviews

Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:13 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

"Nothing, nothing don't worry about it!" Luna quickly said. "So do you want to give it ago?" she asked.
Stay Creative!

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:17 pm
View Likes
LadyBug says...

Spoiler! :
Sorry @Liberty. I don't think I have time to continue this one! I'm really sorry but I have school and I'm pretty busy right now. I'm sorry you guys! I really feel bad and I hope this doesn't mess things up. Sorry.
"the wedding was charming if a little gauche; there's only so far new money goes.... it must have been her fault his heart gave out"

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:40 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Spoiler! :
@xJade, totally understandable! :D

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:42 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Livvie thought for a second. She looked at the clock. "Augh! It's five already! I have an appointment! Oh no..." she panicked, running around the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water and heading out of the living. She took her jacket and beanie and ran outside.

She went back inside. "You wanna accompany me or something? Or are ya'll gonna just chill in here? If the latter, the whole house is yours. If not, well then, follow me!"

Standing there impatiently, she waited for an answer.

616 Reviews

Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:42 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna shrugged. "I'll come along!" She walked up to Livvie.
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:44 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

What he wanted to do was investigate the rift that led to Luna's world, but he knew going to the appointment was what he should have done. He got to his feet, finishing off the last bits of his sandwich, and joined the two.

"I'll come, too," he said - his mind was still trying to process everything that Luna had said.

Leaves that could grant any wish...
mage

queer and here.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:17 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

"Sweet. Let's go." Livvie said, scribbling a quick note to Jason telling him that she and the other two were leaving. She ran out and headed out of the ally. She ran across the marketplace and rushed into a big old building. She waited at the reception to see if Luna and Levi were were behind him or not.

616 Reviews

Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:55 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna ran after Livvie having no trouble keeping up with her. When she arrived at the old building she let out a small gasp as she looked it over. "Is this the place?" she asked looking at Livvie.
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:44 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Levi joined the two of them at reception, easily able to keep up with both girls. Even if this body didn't look like it because of his outfit choice, he was relatively fit for a teenager his age.
mage

queer and here.

Life is a banana peel and I am the fool who dared to tread on it.
— looseleaf