z

Young Writers Society

The Three Dragon Inn

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:21 pm
View Likes
SacredPen says...

"Huh...we're here. See, that wasn't so hard, now was it?" he smirks, chuckling slightly to himself as he scans the area.

"On the bright side, I'm not picking up anything ambush-like around here, so that's always a good sign, right?" he says, scratching his head behind his dreadlocks.
"Why do I need money to live? Can't I just, like, photosynthesize or something?"

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:28 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
Though I think the setting is the animation studio from Bendy and the Ink Machine, I'm not quite sure what @DemonGoddess' version of it.

"I suppose it is," Zogin agreed. While she couldn't possibly know that her partner was feeling uncomfortable, she felt the same. They had to enter the building. She was sure of that. But she felt hesitant, and couldn't shake the feeling that something about the place wasn't right.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

364 Reviews

Reviews: 364
Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:07 pm
View Likes
zaminami says...

Spoiler! :
Yeah, it is. Can you describe it for me? Right now I'm working on a roleplay-storybook thing and we need to get it going.
tartaglia, they/he lesbian.
i also go by skylar and reginald!
First member of the bio trio™.
victim of the writer’s block disease

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:23 pm
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
Is there anything that you need us to include?
mage

queer and here.

364 Reviews

Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:26 pm
zaminami says...

Spoiler! :
Nah, it's just a working BatIM animation studio

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:15 pm
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
@SacredPen, do you want to post next?
mage

queer and here.

24 Reviews

Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:33 pm
View Likes
SacredPen says...

Spoiler! :
Oh, I figured there'd be others, but alright. I suppose if anyone else comes back, they'll have an easy enough time catching up.

"I'm none too excited about walking in here, honestly...I've never been to a place like this, but I can assure you with a hundred percent certainty I'm not going to like it, just based on the looks of it. Seriously, this place reeks of a horror movie stage. I am not happy. Not at all." Sacred scoffs, waving his finger in a circle. A thin trail of light follows the tip of his index, forming a perfect ring in the air above it.

This ring expands and begins to emit a droning like an industrial fan as he reaches into it, his hand vanishing into the depths of it. From inside, he procures a long, slender object much like a staff, but thinner than a bamboo shoot. It is baby blue with a line of red and black stripes leading up to the top of it, the object measuring about six feet in length by the time he removes the whole thing.

The ring vanishes as Sacred levels the object in his hands, swinging it twice in quick succession as if testing its weight. It seems to part the wind itself around it, the sound barely escaping before disappearing from each swing.

"I don't think we're going to need any weapons in here, but I'm not gonna jinx it." he mutters, walking over to the doors with the object in-hand.
"Why do I need money to live? Can't I just, like, photosynthesize or something?"

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:13 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
I hope the other roleplayers join again, but I'm glad that you're active! You're fun to roleplay with.

Zogin's hand hovered over her gun. She nodded, ready to pull the weapon out if the need arose. She glanced over at Soul. People rarely threatened them when they saw her partner; this was in part due to his appearance and also due to how quiet he could be. He was as intimidating as one could be. Hopefully his presence alone would prevent any conflict from arising.

She marched on over to the doors. Before Sacred had the opportunity to actually open them, she kicked it open. The door swung back from the sudden force. "Hello!" she shouted into the depths of the building. "There's a physical embodiment of a time paradox on the loose that apparently can wipe us from existence, so I'd appreciate if you showed yourself!"
mage

queer and here.

24 Reviews

Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:41 am
View Likes
SacredPen says...

"Goodness me, if you felt like you wanted to breach the doors military-style, I had no problem putting a couple charges on them and calling it a day." Sacred chuckles, hefting the object on his shoulder as he walks in, drawing another ring of light with his finger. This ring begins to beep like a heartbeat monitor before a small circular screen emerges from it, broadcasting a full map of the place and any floors in it. There are even indicators for the people currently present, a green triangle indicating all friendlies.

"Alright, got the radar set up, blade in tow, and the sense of danger has already been established. All we need is a good jumpscare, and I'll be ready to lose every cubic ounce of my mind." Sacred nods, his back glowing pink as his familiar vacates his body.

"You do know that your mind isn't measured in cubic ounces, right? I'm sure that's not even a unit of measurement." Puritan notes, the boy rolling his eyes in response.

"What...? What do you mean, of course it is." Sacred halts, glancing behind him.

"There are cubic meters and cubic feet, but you can't measure the volume of a liquid in cubic ounces."

"And why's that? If you can cube feet and cube meters, just cube the ounces, and bam, cubic ounce."

Puritan sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose with his index and his thumb, "And how do you suppose, dear genius, one cubes a liquid?"

"Put it in an ice tray and throw it in the freezer. Duh." he snickers, continuing inside undaunted.

"You continuously worry me, Zhoma. You really do." Puritan sighs, snapping his fingers and disappearing into the boy.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:45 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
@DemonGoddess, I think you should probably post next because they need Bendy.
mage

queer and here.

364 Reviews

Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:38 pm
View Likes
zaminami says...

Bends stood in the doorway. "Well, I'm guessing that you know of the reapers then," he joked grimly.

"Hey, Bends!" Chris said. He couldn't prevent the blush from spreading all over his face.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:09 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Soul noted the blush with a tinge of jealousy. While it was a petty thing to be concerned with, he wished he could blush. He glanced over at Zogin and let out an inaudible sigh.

"So do you have a solution or not?" Zogin abruptly asked. Like usual, she got straight to the point. "Like I just said, we could be wiped from existence. I don't know how you feel about that, but it's certainly not on my bucket list."
mage

queer and here.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:16 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Bo followed in behind the group still uncharacteristically silent. At this point, he had no idea what he was doing. Which is to say, he didn't have much of an idea before, but now he was completely and utterly lost as to what was going on. All the understood was that they were in danger, and were either looking for that danger, or were about to face it. With that in mind, he only simply stood amongst them on guard, attentive, and ready for whatever was about to be thrown their way. However, Zogin's question certainly caught his attention.

"Wiped from existence?" He echoed, more to himself than anyone else. Well, at least he knew what the stakes were, now.
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:24 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

"We don't know if that's for certain," Soul hastily added, glancing over at Zogin. She had always had a bit of a dramatic flair. Now was no exception. "I just know that we can't let those Reapers get to us. Even if we would just die, I think it's still something we all want to avoid."
mage

queer and here.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:03 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

"Mm... yes. Agreed."
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

A thing of beauty is a joy forever; its loveliness increases...
— John Keats