z

Young Writers Society

Greek Vs. Roman Camp

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:43 am
Sunshine says...

I want to start up another Mythology SB, but the new line of Percy Jackson books have given me doubts about doing another Greek SB. So, what do you think?

Greek SB- Likely to get more hits, being a more familiar concept. I would allow huntresses, especially since I have this amaing idea for one. I have some new ideas to freshen it up...a tournament, a dance after the tournament, the huntresses being there... Yet it's still the same concept.

Roman SB-A new alien concept. I wouldn't get my charrie, but I could still do the tournament and such. It's new, fresh, raw, and the camp (If I would do it by the book) is so much bigger. A little more complicated...yes....but cool.

Opinions?
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136
Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:09 am
View Likes
Leahweird says...

I'm slightly obsessed with mythology in general, but Greek and Roman in particular. If a storybook like this turned up, I would be in.

Would it be very much like Rick Riordan's stuff? Ussually I avoid mixing roleplay and fanfiction. I could make an exeption for this though.

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:36 pm
Sunshine says...

Yeah, it would be based off of rick Riordan's stuff, if only briefly.
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136
Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:58 am
Leahweird says...

Thought so. Sounds fine to me.

Please immediately cease and desist from offering Bob any more coffees with peppermint sprinkles. Thank you.
— SilverNight