z

Young Writers Society

New here, with some questions

Random avatar

Reviews: 5
Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:13 pm
MrHolmes says...

Just a few things I'd like to ask, how many reviews till I get a star, why is chat not open to me at the moment, and who are the Junior Moderators and fetured members exactly? Thanks

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:35 pm
Rosendorn says...

You need five reviews to get your first star. The whole ranking can be found here.

Chat isn't open to people who have done under I believe five reviews, possibly five posts (Honestly I forget). This is because way too many people abused making alternate accounts to get around bans, and ended up being nightmares to catch. We like new members, I promise.

Junior moderators look over specific areas of the site and are in light green, while global moderators look over the whole site and are in dark green. That isn't to say junior moderators only post in one section of the site; they simply only have moderating powers in part of the site.

Featured members are exceptional reviewers and/or storybookers who deserve recognition for what they've done.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

Random avatar

Reviews: 5
Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:41 pm
MrHolmes says...

thank you rose

Just think happy thoughts and you'll fly.
— Peter Pan