z

Young Writers Society

Shameless Plug

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:09 am
EmmVeePi says...

If my memory serves me right there used to be a thread here where writers could shamelessly plug their writing/blogs/websites. Does anything like this still exist? Is it acceptable? I think it would be great for all our young writers to be able to share what is theirs without any guilt.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:49 am
Gardevite says...

The main way nowadays is to p.m @SquillsBot and it will be posted in the 'shameless plugs' section of squills, the newsletter!
Formerly Hightop

Garde's Reviews

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:29 pm
Lumi says...

If it exists (and I feel like it does somewhere), it's buried in the forums, so you can make a new thread for it. HT is right in that most people (which really means very few if you look at the articles) PM Squills for shameless plugs; however, I think a thread in the lounge would be a great thing to have!
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:01 pm
Nate says...

If you're plugging another blog or website, feel free to make a topic in The Lounge! Shameless plugs for off-site stuff is not only allowed, but encouraged.

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:46 am
EmmVeePi says...

My short A Heroin Laced Love Story http://www.wattpad.com/15171483-a-heroin-laced-love-story much improved upon from the reviews at YWS. Also my personal blog: http://matthewvonprince.blogspot.com/

What is your shameless plug?

In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian