z

Young Writers Society

Review

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:16 am
Lioness says...

Someone posted a "review" on my story chapter, they marked it as a review and everything, but all it said was the plot. I won't quote directly, but it was something like this.

The story of a nobleman who goes out for a ride and gets a nasty shock when she finds a dead body. An adventure for the lady. She's tries to tell her father but he is busy in a meeting. A daughter of an earl with anger issues who slaps a guard.
And so on.
This isn't helpful to me, and I looked at this person's other reviews and they have done the same to other people. Is this right, especially as they are getting points for telling people the plot of their own work?
Thanks,
Lioness
Only a writer could cry about killing off a fictional character, mainly 'cause we wrote it down in pen, and therefore never be able to change it.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:01 pm
Iggy says...

That isn't right at all, @Lioness.

Thank you for letting staff know. I will make sure this person is taken care of.

Please PM a member of the mod squad (users in green, red, or black) next time you see that happening. :)

Thank you!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

363 Reviews

Reviews: 363
Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:46 am
DreamWork says...

It actually used to understand your story, but I think it needs to be balanced with some comments about the plot of the story. Maybe that's the point. :D
Dream high

"Sometimes even shooting stars find wishes that miss their marks."
— TryHardNinja