z

Young Writers Society

How do you spend points?

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:51 pm
thewriterinside says...

So, what all can you spend points on? I know you can buy space for your work, but what else? Or is that it?
I left my heart in
● Metropolis...●

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:19 am
KittyCatMeow says...

Buy space for your work? That doesn't make much sense to me, but you can use points to buy gifts for other people and post work.

By the way, this should've been put in the Q&A section. Not here. You can't help it anymore though. Of course, if someone high up in the ranks passes by, it could be moved.
Whee. I don't even know what to put here.

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:24 am
Holysocks says...

Use them to submit your work, give gifts, and on review day they get added up, and the team with the most... wins!
100% autistic

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:15 am
Rosendorn says...

What you mean by "buy space" is "post work", as Holy said. The reason we have it that way is so people go out to review to put up their work, since YWS promotes improving writing through critiquing other people.

Giving gifts is really the only other thing that points can be used for right now. There is also simply hoarding them for the sake of having a really big number, which can be pretty fun.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

662 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 662
Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:08 pm
Messenger says...

Very funny Rosey:D

Too bad all the people who know how to run this country are busy running taxicabs or cutting hair.
— George Burns