z

Young Writers Society

Review Days

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:24 pm
View Likes
Stellabeam says...

I feel a little bit like an idiot right now but I've been gone for a while and a bit lost.

1) Whats is review day?
2) How often will we have a review day?
3) How do we join a team?
“A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five.”- Groucho Marx

If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."-J. Danforth Quayle

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it- M. Twain

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:53 pm
View Likes
Lauren2010 says...

1) A review day is when the whole site gears up to focus on reviewing like mad for 24 hours. We attack the literary works section and try to give as many high-quality reviews as we can in 24 hours.

2) We used to have them monthly, I believe, but didn't have them for a while when the site was going through a lot of renovations. Though we're still renovating, we may start seeing them on a monthly basis again.

3) When we have a review day, there's often a "Click here to join a review team!" button on the front page. You click it and you're automatically sorted into one of four teams.

Hope you can make it out for the next one! :D
Got YWS?

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:14 pm
View Likes
Stellabeam says...

Thank you! I want to do the next one.
“A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five.”- Groucho Marx

If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."-J. Danforth Quayle

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it- M. Twain

The important thing is never to stop questioning.
— Albert Einstein