z

Young Writers Society

Posting Work

Reviews: 4
Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:15 am
SidereaAquila says...

I've been reading a few threads on how to post your work, but I'm still a little confused. I've explored the "Add New Work" tab a little, but I don't see any way to categorize my piece. Is there something I'm not doing, or do I have to type that out myself, and it gets sorted later? Please help. Thanks in advance!
Skittles: Taste the Spectrum

LIZARD!!!!!

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:20 am
Shearwater says...

Hi, Aquila!

When you click on the "Add New Work" tab on the top, you should be directed to a page where you can title your work, give it a rating, and it also should have a main entry for what you're posting.

After you fill those out, you can click the submit button at the bottom and it'll bring you to the second step of the process, "Categorizing your work". There, you can pick two categories that match your writing. After that, click submit again and you should be done after the privacy setting.

Hope this helps!
There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
-W. Somerset Maugham

Reviews: 4
Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:13 pm
SidereaAquila says...

OK, thanks!
Skittles: Taste the Spectrum

LIZARD!!!!!

This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes