z

Young Writers Society

How do I find my posts?

Reviews: 1
Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:51 pm
Isabel1206 says...

Hi everyone,

Was wondering how to find the things I have posted. It says the total number of posts on my dashboard, but when I click on that number I get relocated to a page saying the content is unavailable or something.
I thought that there would be a directory somewhere on my dashboard with all the stuff I've posted and where I can easily edit/delete something.
But so far the only way I've been able to see my posts is by looking for them on the browsing pages, which is so much hassle..

So is that the way it works or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance!! :mrgreen:
“ By means of inking symbols onto a page, she was able to send thoughts and feelings from her mind to her reader's. It was a magical process, so commonplace that no one stopped to wonder at it. ”

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:24 pm
View Likes
Rosendorn says...

You're not missing anything— all your posts in one place hasn't been coded into profiles yet. (The site was recently renovated and is updating in stages. Check the link in my signature for more)

The workaround is:

Search for something random in the search bar at the top of the site.
Hit "advanced search" under the number of results (you might have to refresh a few times to get this page)
Enter your name next to "author", while leaving everything else the same.
Hit "Search".

That should get you your posts (although you might have to refresh once or twice to get them).

Hope this helps!
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

Some twenty years from now, users will ask a similar question about world famous Chicken poetry and Google will tell them about alliyah.
— Hkumar