z

Young Writers Society

how do i.........

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:57 am
ChimeraAngel says...

Ok so im new and ive been trying to figure out how the heck do i post my stories on here?im like totally lost
Dont wast anys sins!Go on ahead to hell its almost like heaven but better

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:20 am
Jas says...

Hi! Welcome to YWS!

It's actually really simple. "] You press the green 'Read/Write' button and from there, you can see a variety of different forums, like Poetry, Novels and Short Story. You pick the one that fits your literary piece best and from there, you'll see a few more options like Fantasy, General, Romance. Pick one and you'll reach one more forum with all the literary works. On the right side, you should see 'Post a new topic'.

:D Hope this helps.

PM me if you need any help with anything else.

~jas
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:27 am
View Likes
RedMoon says...

My sister is going to use my old account for YWS, but she doesn't like her username. Is there any way that I can change it for her? Thanks in advance for the answer. :)
Remember, God loves you!

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:42 am
View Likes
Rosendorn says...

You can't, but anybody in dark green can! Just have her PM one of them with the new name and wait a bit for them to change the name.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:30 pm
View Likes
RedMoon says...

Thanks. Um, do you know anyone in dark green? I don't so. . . :?
Remember, God loves you!

1272 Reviews

Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:23 am
View Likes
Rosendorn says...

Just send a PM to a dark green person on this list.

Make sure it's your sister to PM them, so they know it's really her who wants it.

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:16 am
View Likes
Wariofart says...

Jas wrote:Hi! Welcome to YWS!

It's actually really simple. "] You press the green 'Read/Write' button and from there, you can see a variety of different forums, like Poetry, Novels and Short Story. You pick the one that fits your literary piece best and from there, you'll see a few more options like Fantasy, General, Romance. Pick one and you'll reach one more forum with all the literary works. On the right side, you should see 'Post a new topic'.

:D Hope this helps.

PM me if you need any help with anything else.

~jas

Hey. I'm trying to post stuff, but I can't find the 'Read/Write' button at all. There's no green buttons at all. I tried to find the forums by doing a search on Google, but when I get to something like this, everything is locked. Did YWS sort of shut down, or is there a totally new way to post/comment on literature? I've been away from YWS, and now that I'm back I feel so lost. D:
"This is a song for a scribbled out name
That my love keeps writing again and again
And again"

1272 Reviews

Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:22 am
View Likes
Rosendorn says...

There is a new way of posting literature. The old forums were locked because we now use the browse tab to do it. Adding new work is done by selecting "add new work" at the top of the site.

As for finding your own/somebody else's work, that's going to come shortly. Nate's still in the process of coding the site. More information's in the link in my signature.

“Can a magician kill a man by magic?” Lord Wellington asked Strange. Strange frowned. He seemed to dislike the question. “I suppose a magician might,” he admitted, “but a gentleman never could.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell