z

Young Writers Society

How do I request people to comment on my article?

Reviews: 0
Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:22 am
Rika says...

Hello,
I am new to this site. I share an immense interest in writing fiction and non-fiction; be it prose or poetry. So, I quickly posted an article under the General Articles category yesterday. My query is that how do I request the moderators or any other writer comment, criticize and review my work! Kindly help. I am not being able to work it out. :(
:?

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:56 pm
Rosendorn says...

You can ask people in the Will Review for Food forum on the main page. Although, when you request there, make sure to read individual threads and post on the individual threads. If you make a post asking people to review your work there, the mods (like me; green names mean mods) will lock or delete it.

Or, you can just be patient! YWS doesn't delete any works if they've been inactive for awhile. General Articles tends not to get that much activity, so it can take awhile to get any sort of reply.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

Reviews: 0
Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:24 pm
Rika says...

Thank you for the help! :)

If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing.
— W. Edwards Deming