z

Young Writers Society

On new layout...

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:23 pm
ElementalBlood says...

I just got back to the site after two months of NaNo and editing NaNo novel. I can't understand the new layout of this site!
I don't know where to see my points, look up my own works to check on them, or even how to post new ones! I feel like a newbie. I can't add chapters to my "novels" either, or I'm just not sure how to go about it. I'm beyond confused >.< .

Also, when I go to "Show your posts" it says "No suitable matches were found." Is this just a bug or....? It doesn't show anything when I go to look up the titles of my works either!
Who's ever name is written in this note shall die.
My allegiance is to L, the world's greatest detective.
But my twisted mind enjoys Kira's exploits.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:43 pm
Rosendorn says...

Points, portfolios and the novel feature aren't around yet— why you can't find them.

Posting a new work involves going to the forum, looking to the right hand side of the screen, and hitting "post new topic".

And the show new posts is a bug, but Nate is working to completely finish the site. Refreshing a few times should take care of it, for now.

The renovation was an emergency one; the site was crashing multiple times a day for several hours. Therefore, he had to rush the site renovation before everything was complete.

If you have more questions, check out the "Apollo FAQ" link in my signature. :)
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

Brain freezes are temporary, but milkshakes are forever.
— SilverNight