z

Young Writers Society

How do I leave a group?

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136
Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:25 pm
View Likes
Leahweird says...

I am not new to the site, but I do have a problem I can't figure put.

Way back in 2008 I joined this group. I don't know why I did this. I think I was invited by a friend and I didn't realize it was for fandom. Usually I wouldn't join something like that, particularly since this one is about Twilight. :?

ANyways, now my profile says I'm in this Twilight related group, and i can't figure out how to leave, or at least get it to stop telling people i joined. Anybody know how to do this?

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:49 pm
View Likes
Rosendorn says...

Go to the group/club page, look to the right of the screen, and look for "You are following [club name]" under the display picture. Under that, there should be [ unfollow ] in blue. Clicking that removes you from the member list!
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

136 Reviews

Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:03 am
View Likes
Leahweird says...

I've tried doing that. Unfortunely what I've joined is not a club or a page, and it doesn't seem to work the same way. I think it is a feature that has been abandoned.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:14 am
View Likes
Rosendorn says...

Ah, the actual original group. Then you are out of luck, unless somebody in dark green feels particularly nice and removes you from the group manually.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

136 Reviews

Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:22 am
View Likes
Leahweird says...

Drat. Oh well. At least I've made a public anouncment that I do not choose to stay :p Thank you for your help!

“Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you— Ye are many—they are few.”
— Mary Shelly