z

Young Writers Society

How do I leave a group?

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136
Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:25 pm
View Likes
Leahweird says...

I am not new to the site, but I do have a problem I can't figure put.

Way back in 2008 I joined this group. I don't know why I did this. I think I was invited by a friend and I didn't realize it was for fandom. Usually I wouldn't join something like that, particularly since this one is about Twilight. :?

ANyways, now my profile says I'm in this Twilight related group, and i can't figure out how to leave, or at least get it to stop telling people i joined. Anybody know how to do this?

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:49 pm
View Likes
Rosendorn says...

Go to the group/club page, look to the right of the screen, and look for "You are following [club name]" under the display picture. Under that, there should be [ unfollow ] in blue. Clicking that removes you from the member list!
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

136 Reviews

Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:03 am
View Likes
Leahweird says...

I've tried doing that. Unfortunely what I've joined is not a club or a page, and it doesn't seem to work the same way. I think it is a feature that has been abandoned.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:14 am
View Likes
Rosendorn says...

Ah, the actual original group. Then you are out of luck, unless somebody in dark green feels particularly nice and removes you from the group manually.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

136 Reviews

Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:22 am
View Likes
Leahweird says...

Drat. Oh well. At least I've made a public anouncment that I do not choose to stay :p Thank you for your help!

Courage, my soul! Now learn to wield the weight of thine immortal shield...
— Andrew Marvell