z

Young Writers Society

Privacy settings prevent me from viewing my wall

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:12 am
Payne says...

Hey there. I recently changed my site settings so that only my friends can view the comments on my wall; however, I can no longer see the comments either. It gives me the option to add myself as a friend, but nothing happens when I click on it.

The only way I can see the comments is when I change my privacy settings back to where anyone can view my wall.

It's really puzzling me. Any help would be immensely appreciated...
I aim to misbehave.

Is it weird in here, or is it just me? --Steven Wright

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:35 pm
Rosendorn says...

It's probably a bug. Report it here and under "browser info" copypaste some stuff from http://mybrowserinfo.com so it looks like this:

Your Browser User Agent String is
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_6_8) AppleWebKit/534.50 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Safari/534.50

That's copying from "Your Browser User Agent String is" to just before a link that says "detailed browser info."
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:23 am
Payne says...

Ah, thanks. I'll do that.
I aim to misbehave.

Is it weird in here, or is it just me? --Steven Wright

Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality