z

Young Writers Society

Not New, but HALP

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:47 pm
Cspr says...

So, I accidentally made one work called Untitled related to another novel called Untitled . . . and I don't know how to fix it. One's a realistic mystery and the other is a fantasy-slash-horror and they're nothing alike, hence I need it fixed quickly. I need them to each be one novel, without having to rewrite both . . . not that I know how to do that, either.

Halp?
My SPD senses are tingling.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:22 pm
Rydia says...

No worries, the solution is very simple, you just need to give one of the works a title! They've linked themselved together because of how similar the names are so once you re-title one they should automatically seperate and if not, I can do it for you. But they need different names to distinguish between them.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

180 Reviews

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:03 pm
Cspr says...

-has now changed title-

It didn't separate. :c Would you please fix it? -looks hopeful-

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:18 pm
Rosendorn says...

If it's already added to your novel, I'm not sure it's possible to remove them. I've tried to remove chapters repeatedly and it doesn't stick.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

180 Reviews

Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:46 pm
Cspr says...

:C Hm. Well. Any suggestions for what to do? Ask for it to be deleted and re-post it?

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:20 pm
View Likes
Rosendorn says...

We don't delete first posts of threads to preserve reviews.

You could combine the novels, saying that one title is one novel and the other title is another. Or, you repost the chapters as another novel to have them all together. In that case, you'd just have the currently-misplaced chapter retitled "misplaced" or "deleted" to stop people from clicking on it.

If you need to repost that other chapter, let me know and I'll donate the points so you'll not be out 200 for posting.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

something I have been thinking about ever since I saw the Super Mario Bros movie is how once I took a "what Nintendo character are you" quiz and I got Waluigi.
— Elinor