z

Young Writers Society

How do you post pictures?

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:25 pm
TheCodex says...

How do you post pictures in a topic? I tried uploading an attachment, but when the page reloads, there isn't any sign of pictures. Thanks.
I'm a high functioning sociopath, do your research!
-
"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club."
- Jack London.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:51 pm
View Likes
Rosendorn says...

It won't show up in the actual picture! It ends up showing up in a list of files that you're attaching to the post. The true test if it's actually uploaded is the "preview" button, where is will it will show up.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:11 pm
View Likes
TheCodex says...

O, thanks!
I'm a high functioning sociopath, do your research!
-
"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club."
- Jack London.

403 Reviews

Reviews: 403
Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:29 pm
View Likes
SmylinG says...

If you don't have a photobucket, I would definitely create an account. It's probably the simplest way I can think of for posting pictures here on the site. You just save whatever images you want on either your desktop or wherever, then upload the pictures into your photobucket album. From there, photobucket automatically sets it up with codes which you can copy and paste links/URL's/HTML's onto wherever. To post images here, you just copy and paste the IMG code. It's that simple. If you have any other questions about it, I'd be happy to help you out. It really isn't as complicated or a hassle as some people think. I love photobucket, and use it all the time.

Hope this helps!

-Smylin' :mrgreen:
Paul is my little, evil, yellow bundle of joy.

Overripe sushi, The master Is full of regret.
— Buson