z

Young Writers Society

Reviews

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:34 am
View Likes
Rascalover says...

I am not new, but I need help. It says I have a review on my poem, but when I click on my poem nothing comes up and it says I don't have a review... :(

I know it has a review I just can't see it. Has this happened to anyone else, and how do I fix it?
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html

1220 Reviews

Reviews: 1220
Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:27 pm
View Likes
Kale says...

This might be better posted in the Report a Site Bug thread. A bit more detail would also be helpful. Where are you seeing that you have one review? Is it in the Notifications area, are you looking at the Works with 0/1 Review list, or is it through the poetry forum?
Secretly a Kyllorac, sometimes a Murtle.
There are no chickens in Hyrule.
Princessence: A LMS Project
WRFF | KotGR

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:48 pm
Rascalover says...

Thank you so much for answering but it's fixed now :) sorry for wasting anyones time...
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:40 am
View Likes
irsyad23 says...

How can i review others work? I tried by clicking reply at the bottom but i never get point for that. Help me, im new
If you can't fly, then run. If you can't run, then walk. If you can't walk then crawl. No matter how hard it is, just keep moving forward.

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:59 am
View Likes
Twit says...

Irsyad, I PMed you with some advice on that.
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

I want to see people turn and writhe; make them feel things they cannot see and sometimes do not know.
— Anna Held