z

Young Writers Society

Changing My Username

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:32 pm
View Likes
NYCnightowl007 says...

Hello! I was going to just make a whole new account of YWS under a new username, to save the hassle of changing my current one, but then I realized that when I post more of my novel and poems, they'll be under and different name, and half will be under one and the other under a new name. Help? Thanks. :D
"I’m usually that guy who violently kicks off his shoes at the front door because there’s something about fake wooden kitchen linoleum that appears inviting to the feverish socked footsies." - Adam Young/Owl City

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:04 pm
Rosendorn says...

Just send a quick PM to an admin (look for the names in red) politely asking for a name change. However, be sure it's one you really want! Admins don't like changing names that often.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:17 pm
View Likes
NYCnightowl007 says...

Okay, thank you. :)
"I’m usually that guy who violently kicks off his shoes at the front door because there’s something about fake wooden kitchen linoleum that appears inviting to the feverish socked footsies." - Adam Young/Owl City

It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey