z

Young Writers Society

Can you...?

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:32 pm
HostofHorus says...

Howdy, so I've been here a while but I haven't really been an extremely active member. I'm going to change that, but I really want to change my Username..... Is it possible, and if so how would I go about doing it? Mine is just so BLAH right now and that is because when I created this I just had it as a place to go and get a few of my things looked at and then review a few peoples stuff.... But if I am going to get more involved I want something more spunky! :) Thanks for any replies!
HostofHorus Author, Poet, Dreamer, and Expressionist.
http://JRSStories.com
Stories Poems © As of January 1st 2014

Need a review? Feel free to ask me! :)

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:55 pm
Rosendorn says...

The only way to change your username is by sending an admin a short, friendly message asking for a change. Admins are anybody in red.

Although if you do change your username, make sure it's something you like and will keep for a long time. Frequent name changes confuse people, so the admins don't like to do too many.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

To be a master of metaphor is the greatest thing by far. It is the one thing that cannot be learnt from others, and it is also a sign of genius.
— Aristotle, Poetics