z

Young Writers Society

Hello, I think I have a technical problem with my novel

133 Reviews

Reviews: 133
Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:59 pm
writerwithacause says...

I've just submitted a new novel, it does appear in my portfolio list, but when I click on the view novel button, somebody else's username appears as being the author. Here is the link: novel.php?id=193

It says "Attolia" instead of my name. It is obvious that it is a mistake, since the first chapter, the prologue is posted by myself. topic76232.html

How can I solve this problem?
Julie, a sucker for romance, historical fashion, medieval fairs and blues music. Add photography and you already know me 50%. The rest of me you'll discover through my writings and my photos.

my fictionpress
my greatest project, a history-inspired romance

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:08 pm
Rosendorn says...

Post it in Report a Site Bug so Nate, our admin, can see it easier. :) He's rather busy, though, so patience is important.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

133 Reviews

Reviews: 133
Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:31 pm
writerwithacause says...

Thanks a lot! I was looking for a forum where to report bugs, but did not find it. (:
Julie, a sucker for romance, historical fashion, medieval fairs and blues music. Add photography and you already know me 50%. The rest of me you'll discover through my writings and my photos.

my fictionpress
my greatest project, a history-inspired romance

May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year