z

Young Writers Society

Hello, I think I have a technical problem with my novel

133 Reviews

Reviews: 133
Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:59 pm
writerwithacause says...

I've just submitted a new novel, it does appear in my portfolio list, but when I click on the view novel button, somebody else's username appears as being the author. Here is the link: novel.php?id=193

It says "Attolia" instead of my name. It is obvious that it is a mistake, since the first chapter, the prologue is posted by myself. topic76232.html

How can I solve this problem?
Julie, a sucker for romance, historical fashion, medieval fairs and blues music. Add photography and you already know me 50%. The rest of me you'll discover through my writings and my photos.

my fictionpress
my greatest project, a history-inspired romance

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:08 pm
Rosendorn says...

Post it in Report a Site Bug so Nate, our admin, can see it easier. :) He's rather busy, though, so patience is important.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

133 Reviews

Reviews: 133
Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:31 pm
writerwithacause says...

Thanks a lot! I was looking for a forum where to report bugs, but did not find it. (:
Julie, a sucker for romance, historical fashion, medieval fairs and blues music. Add photography and you already know me 50%. The rest of me you'll discover through my writings and my photos.

my fictionpress
my greatest project, a history-inspired romance

As ideas are always better than their execution, so too must dough taste better than cookies.
— Horisun