z

Young Writers Society

Special section for Interactive stories?

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:15 am
Amnien says...

I was wondering where I could go to talk about all the interactive stories? Either to trade ideas or maybe even review someones? I there a certain section made already and is there anyway to talk Nate into making a reviewing system for it? Sorry if these questions seem dumb, I just found the fun section and am really hyped for all my interactive ideas! :)
Simply Crazed.

Once you see death up close, then you know what the value of life is. - SAW VI

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:45 pm
Rosendorn says...

I thought we got rid of interactive stories awhile ago; do you mean storybooks? Or is there a link to interactive stories I don't know about?
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

675 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 675
Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:35 pm
lilymoore says...

We didn't.

Actually, if you mouse over YWS on the navigation bar, then go down to Fun, there's a link to the section for Interactive Stories.

I don't know how active the area is any more but it does still exist.
Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:10 pm
Nate says...

Interactive Stories actually receives quite a bit of activity; a surprising amount really considering how well its hidden!

Some type of discussion forum for Interactive Stories does sound like a good idea. Although, I think what I rather do at first is make a Club for it.

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:12 pm
Amnien says...

Oh duh! I didn't even think about making a club for it! Alright then. I'll go and do that, thanks Nate. :)
Simply Crazed.

Once you see death up close, then you know what the value of life is. - SAW VI

Reviews: 4
Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:11 am
harleighblake says...

Whats the link to it because i was just there yesterday and now i can't find it. -.-
~needs some good writers for an online newspaper*! Message for more info *harry potter related~

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:35 pm
Rosendorn says...

Hover over the round YWS button in the header. It's in that drop-down menu.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you, and smile."
— Anne Frank