Young Writers Society

Nonfiction

Random avatar

Reviews: 16
Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:17 pm
View Likes
DanielRichard says...

Where did nonfiction go?

I can't seem to find the nonfiction area. I had a piece in there and noticed it was gone from my works. I thought maybe it was deleted for some reason, but now I can't seem to find the nonfiction forum.

What happened?
"A story is a way to say something that can't be said any other way"
-Flannery O'Connor

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:24 pm
Lauren2010 says...

We've actually just made Non-fiction it's own section! :D If you click Discover Works in the header, and go to all forums, you should be able to scroll down and see another section between Fiction and Misc Work that is Non-fiction and includes the old Non-fiction section as General Articles as well as In The News and Reviews.

For not being able to find it in your portfolio, that is strange. If you can't find it in the General Articles section then I suggest posting in the Report A Bug thread so it can be fixed. :)
Got YWS?

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:04 pm
Rosendorn says...

The "not in portfolio" thing means Nate probably hasn't set works in that area up to appear in your portfolio. I'm not sure if he will, but you could ask about it. :) Whenever a forum is made into a new section, it tends to vanish from a portfolio.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

He knew that elbow.
— soundofmind