z

Young Writers Society

Random avatar

Reviews: 43
Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:34 am
NepoGirl says...

Despite the fact I already have an awesome avatar already (who doesn't love sheep?) I want to change it to something Disney. So, I found this really cool Disney Icon from a website that is 100x100 kb, perfect for the avatar size. However, whenver I sumbit that icon, it says that it needs to be between 0 and100 kb, but it alreadyw was! And even if it was oversizedm it said it could resize that avatar so it could fit?

So, why can't I change my avatar when the actar I want fufills the requirements?

Lots of :?:, Nepo!
This Months Disney Film: Beauty And The Beast

~Is It Wrong That I Find The Beast More Attractive As An Actual Beast Then His Human Prince Form?

153 Reviews

Reviews: 153
Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:15 am
Jagged says...

The problem here isn't a matter of proportions (it's 100x100pixels, not 100x100kb), but of file size (which indeed is at 100KiB). If you look at the icon in your pictures folder, you should either be able to see its name written something like "image.xyz" or be able to see file type somewhere.
If it's too large right now, my best guess is that you've got it saved as a .bmp ("image.bmp"). If that's the case, you should find that picture again on the website, and when saving, save as either .jpg or .png.
Lumi: they stand no chance against the JAG SAFETY BLANKET

Mudwesterner
— BlueAfrica