z

Young Writers Society

Where should I post this?!

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:14 pm
d@ydre@mer27 says...

Hi there I was just wondering if I should post a work of mine under short stories if it has multiple parts. It's not long enough I feel for a novel.......what say you?
Many thanks in advance! :smt003
*daydreamer
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." ~courtesy of one of history's funniest men, Groucho Marx. ^_^

333 Reviews

Reviews: 333
Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:28 pm
retrodisco666 says...

Most would just post it under short stories for each part, and if they intertwine say so. For example let say the short stories are all called desomnd and it is an action.
Desmond *part one* - action short story
Desmond *Part two* - action short story

Hope it helped
'I have loved to the point of madness, which for me is the only true way to love'
~Francoise Sagan

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:01 pm
Rosendorn says...

Feel free to post it in short stories! We've had multiple parts posted there before. :) Label the parts as Retro suggested.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:17 pm
BarcodedKami says...

If it's short then post it under short stories and you can put the rest in multiple parts of course.

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:36 am
d@ydre@mer27 says...

Thanks guys!
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." ~courtesy of one of history's funniest men, Groucho Marx. ^_^

I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.
— Mitch Hedberg