z

Young Writers Society

Help of the Illustrator kind...?

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:39 pm
AddictionToFiction says...

Okay, so I'm not sure where to post it, but I need an artist's help... I need an illustrator for my children's book (for my midterm, and yes, my teacher said we could have someone else help with the artwork), and I have no idea where to ask for someone's help. Any idea where I might post to get some help?
I gave up telling people I hear voices. So now I talk to the voices instead.

1464 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1464
Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:05 pm
View Likes
JabberHut says...

Feel free to post in the Lounge! If you have questions as to how to draw or anything related, you can also post in Ask An Expert. Since you're just looking for an artist who's willing to help, you'll be perfectly fine with posting in the lounge!
I make my own policies.

1220 Reviews

Reviews: 1220
Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:34 pm
Kale says...

How many illustrations, of what, how detailed, and when do you need them by? In addition, are there any specific styles you would prefer? Color or black and white?

Just a couple of things to keep in mind when you do post. :D
Secretly a Kyllorac, sometimes a Murtle.
There are no chickens in Hyrule.
Princessence: A LMS Project
WRFF | KotGR

675 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 675
Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:17 pm
lilymoore says...

Another option to consider is asking around on DeviantArt. There is a forums area, Projects and one can usually find some pretty wicked awesome people who would be willing to help you out.

As a note, membership on DeviantArt is needed to post in the forums.
Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:33 pm
AddictionToFiction says...

Thanks very much guys!

lilymoore: I have at least three interested parties, and I've chosen one. Thanks so much for the suggestion of deviantART
I gave up telling people I hear voices. So now I talk to the voices instead.

675 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 675
Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:07 am
lilymoore says...

No problem. It's the least I could do!
Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

rule #1 of being a potato: potatoes gotta defend their friends from negative self-talk
— Spearmint