z

Young Writers Society

Can I delete a Page?

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:03 am
View Likes
Shearwater says...

I accidentally made two pages of the same thing and I was wondering if it was possible to delete the page?
I know I'm not new but I just didn't know where else to ask, haha.
There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
-W. Somerset Maugham

675 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 675
Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:41 pm
View Likes
lilymoore says...

So, I think what you meant to say is a post?
I guess I can't be certain but it doesn't look like you have created any sort of Page. And I skimmed through your posts and didn't see any double posts. Anyways, if it's a double post, there is a little X button in the top right hand corner that allows you to delete a post. If it's a new thread that you've created, and don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure the delete X button is up there until someone replies to that thread. That or the delete thread button is on the page that follows after you click the "Edit" button. But I'm pretty sure, either way, if you create a new thread, it can't be deleted after someone has replied to it.

It looks like you either figured it out or a mod did it for you. But maybe someone else will need to know. Who knows?
Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

816 Reviews

Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:44 pm
View Likes
Shearwater says...

Haha, I know how to delete a post. I meant a 'page'
page_index.php
Like these? I accidentally made two for my novel and I don't know if it's possible to delete one. >.<
There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
-W. Somerset Maugham

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:50 pm
View Likes
Rosendorn says...

It would probably require contacting an admin to delete. Not sure, though.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

675 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 675
Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:47 pm
lilymoore says...

Aww, I see what you mean now. I guess they must be set as hidden or private that I wasn't able to view them on your Info page. Hehe. But if Rosey doen't even know, it might just be unknowable. :O
Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:59 pm
Rosendorn says...

More like I'm not sure this has ever happened before. :P
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

816 Reviews

Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:30 pm
Shearwater says...

Oh fiddlesticks... That's okay, It'll get lost sooner or later and never be found, except by me :)
-W. Somerset Maugham

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:06 pm
View Likes
LookUpThere says...

Actually Rosey, I have too so it has :P Snoink told me to contact Nate and he had no problem deleting one of them.

Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
— Kyle Chandler