z

Young Writers Society

Group Help???

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:43 am
Apple says...

I've tried creating a group and I've managed to get enough people but I can't seem to get to make one. I've gone to the apply page thingo (after making sure I did the other points) and it just won't let me type...What do I do? Can someone please help me. I've been asking and no one seems to be replying... :smt088
I spy!

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:44 pm
Lauren2010 says...

Hm, that's really strange. I went to check it out, and the application thing didn't work for me either. Perhaps try reporting it in the Report a Bug thread in the Info Desk?

Though, the application process could have changed (I haven't made a usergroup, so I don't know). You might just have to pm an admin about it.

You could also consider making your group on a YWS Page instead! :)
Got YWS?

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:49 pm
Sins says...

I've got a usergroup and I didn't even do any application thing. I didn't know that it existed...

What I did was get enough people to join the group and then PMed Nate. I told him that I wanted to make a group. I explained what it was, named the people that were interested in it, and then sent him the link to the advertisement thread thingy.

Nate then sent me a PM back telling me that he'd made the group and explained where the group was etc.
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:22 pm
View Likes
Rosendorn says...

Skins has is. The Group Application system never really got coded when YWS upgraded last August. Nate put his efforts into creating pages instead! :)
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

Poetry and prayer are very similar.
— Carol Ann Duffy