Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:52 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Among Us Review Day

This Review Day is looking kind of sus.

Or almost among us, at least!

From to *, YWS will be holding its January Review Day. On the last Sunday of every month, we review as many works as we possibly can with the goal of cleaning out the Green Room.

*Times and dates are automatically converted to your timezone!

In addition to just reviewing, you can also join a team. Once Review Day arrives, you'll be able to join one by clicking on the red "Join a review team" button on the front page. Each team will compete based on how many collective points they earn.

(Which means the winning team doesn't necessarily have the most reviews!)

This Review Day is a special one - and a very sus one. The theme for our January Review Day is Among Us. The two teams this time around will be Imposters and Crewmates.

But that's not all!

As well as fun team names, expect to see a themed review checklist emerging in the very near future. And if you're like me and love switching up your avatar to match site events, you can swing by an avatar customization thread leading up to Review Day to get your hands on a fancy Among Us avatar edited by your friendly neighborhood mods.

If Among Us really isn't your cup of tea, don't worry: we have something else to spice things up this Review Day! Every Review Day involves working towards a review goal. If we hit the soon-to-be announced review goal this upcoming Review Day, we'll have a chat party in February to celebrate our victory.

We hope you're just as excited as we are!

(And don't forget to subscribe to this thread to get more updates!)
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:00 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Want a special Among Us avatar to call your own? Swing by the avatar request thread to pick an avatar and request some fun edits!
mage

queer and here.

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:30 am
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

Review day is only two days away, so check out how to shake some sus by looking at your review task list, and earn some prizes while you're at it!
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:56 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

You've seen the Among Us avatars and this info thread floating around YWS for the past few weeks, but Review Day is finally (almost) here! If you haven't already, check out the countdown at the very top of the page. You'll see an option to join a team. Click on that, and you'll be brought to a big red button that'll decide your team for you!

Let's make this a memorable (and definitely not sus) Review Day, everyone!
mage

queer and here.

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:23 pm
View Likes
yosh says...

Spoiler! :
You put "Green Room" up there instead of "Lime Room" btw
they told me to never give up on my dreams.

so i took another nap

I can factcheck ur flashback outfits
— SirenCymbaline