z

Young Writers Society

Is anyone else new here?

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:16 pm
Soccer23 says...

If you're new here, and looking to meet other people and make some friends, then you're just like a bunch of other people, including me! That's why I started a club for new people with some of my friends, so we could ask questions, meet new friends, and have some fun! And, since we JUST made this club, you'll be one of the first members, on the inner circle of the club! So, if you're new, and want a place to ask questions, make friends, have fun, and help others, check us out at clubs/3179!
From,
Your friends at The Newbies Club

P.S. Welcome to YWS!!!!!!!!!
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken"
"Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do big things; It's trash can, not trash can't"
Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once

Reviews: 0
Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:19 pm
King15Mori says...

I cant even figure out how to post a chapter of my story...
The High Elves talk of perfection, but they are a complicated people...I should know, for I am their King, but that is a secret between you and me. To everyone else, this one is simply Mori a noble of the high elven court. :wink:

Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind