z

Young Writers Society

New and confused.

Reviews: 0
Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:09 pm
LemonCatAnimations says...

So Im a young writer and Stumbled across this community, I come from Wattpad If you must know. I was wondering things about where and how to post and whatnot.

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:27 am
View Likes
alliyah says...

Hi @LemonCatAnimations, welcome to the site! I'm alliyah, one of the moderators on the site. (The moderators have green usernames, and the admins have red usernames so you can easily find them if you have any problems).

You'll find a lot of the basic information right here in the Frequently Asked Questions for New Users.

You post your work in the Publishing Center (top black bar on your screen) with points -> you get points from reviewing works you can find in the "Green Room" or in the "All Literary" tabs.

If you need a little help getting started reviewing a good rule of thumb is to say what you like about the piece, what you think could be improved, and maybe a quick interpretation. The Knowledge Base has a really helpful section on resources for reviewing if you need some more ideas to get started.

Everyone here was a new member here though at one time or another, so don't worry too much about writing a review the wrong way or anything like that - people are generally very happy to help if asked.

I hope that helps, and hopefully we'll see some of your work around the site soon! :)
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle