Young Writers Society

Notifications

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:48 pm
View Likes
AlyTheBookworm says...

Hi! I have a question...

It's about a bug, some kind of problem with my notifications. It's frozen on the same five notifications. I don't get new ones (though I know I've gotten replies to comments and different things that should've come up in my notifications) and it won't mark them as read.

I've been having this problem for the past three days and was just wondering if anyone knows how to fix it?
Attachments
notif.JPG
notif.JPG (10.99 KiB) Viewed 748 times

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:07 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Hi, @AlyTheBookworm! That's actual a bug that the whole site's been facing. I think the consensus right now is to try reloading the page - that should get rid of the notifications on most parts of the site. The only place that hasn't really worked is the roleplay and dtwh forums, but it should work anywhere else.

In the future, you should report a bug like this over in the Report a Site Bug thread. Then Nate can easily see there's a problem with the site, and he can get to work on fixing it! :) It also lets him know if there's been multiple people having the same problem, which is definitely the case in this situation.

I hope this helps!
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91

Don't aim at success--the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one's dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one's surrender to a person other than oneself.
— Viktor E. Frankl