z

Young Writers Society

I have a question :D

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:36 pm
Aliceinhorrorland says...

Heyoooo! I have a question about this whole review thing. It says I have only done one review on my profile when I just did another? Shouldn't it be two then, or does the review thing take time to load or something? :?:

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:44 pm
Aliceinhorrorland says...

Okay, I figured it out. If I don't make a review long enough, it doesn't count. Whoops!

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:49 pm
View Likes
Iggy says...

A review must be about four complete sentences for it to count. I believe that can be accomplished with about 30-40 words but I’m not sure. :)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:47 pm
alliyah says...

Along with what Iggy said, you also have to make sure to click the "mark as review" button too! :) If you ever miss it and see that it's marked as a comment rather than review - you can let a moderator (those in green usernames) know and we can fix it for ya! :)

Welcome to the site Cake!
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

It had a perfectly round door like a porthole, painted green, with a shiny yellow brass knob in the exact middle. The door opened on to a tube-shaped hall like a tunnel: a very comfortable tunnel without smoke, with panelled walls, and floors tiled and carpeted, provided with polished chairs, and lots and lots of pegs for hats and coats—the hobbit was fond of visitors. The tunnel wound on and on, going fairly but not quite straight into the side of the hill —The Hill, as all the people for many miles round called it—and many little round doors opened out of it, first on one side and then on another.
— JRR Tolkien