z

Young Writers Society

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:34 am
Zee6 says...

Hey, it's been a long minutes since I have been here. I want to change my avatar and I can't seem to figure out how to do that. Is it even possible?
-Zee

1085 Reviews

Reviews: 1085
Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:57 am
View Likes
Mea says...

It's certainly possible! Go to your Settings Dashboard (it's the little tab that looks like a gear, second from the left in the row of tabs at the top of any page on the site). From there, you should see a row of grey tabs in the white box - click on the one that says "Profile". From there, you should see an option on the left that says "Edit avatar."

I hope that makes sense! And welcome back. :D
We're all stories in the end.

I think of you as a fairy with a green dress and a flower crown and stuff.
-EternalRain

I think you, @Deanie and I are like the Three Book Nerd Musketeers of YWS.
-bluewaterlily

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:16 am
Zee6 says...

Ah thank you so much, you're the best! :D
-Zee

It had a perfectly round door like a porthole, painted green, with a shiny yellow brass knob in the exact middle. The door opened on to a tube-shaped hall like a tunnel: a very comfortable tunnel without smoke, with panelled walls, and floors tiled and carpeted, provided with polished chairs, and lots and lots of pegs for hats and coats—the hobbit was fond of visitors. The tunnel wound on and on, going fairly but not quite straight into the side of the hill —The Hill, as all the people for many miles round called it—and many little round doors opened out of it, first on one side and then on another.
— JRR Tolkien