z

Young Writers Society

new to this website

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:29 pm
akilly1993 says...

Hello there I am George Buchanan and I am new to this poetry website. I never have ever tried a writing poetry website before so i'm excited and pumped about this. I write really good poetry and hope to find myself in the Music Industry in a heavy hard rock metal band.
Thank You for letting me be apart of your site.
George Buchanan

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:45 pm
Virgil says...

Hi there, akilly1993! Welcome to YWS. If you ever have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me or any other names in green or red. We're actually just a writing site though we do have many poets out and about here for clarification.

Glad to have you on the site! Can't wait to see you around.

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

364 Reviews

Reviews: 364
Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:45 pm
zaminami says...

Hi akilly1993! I'm Kara! I may not be a mod, but I am always happy to help.

First, NEVER post your real name on the internet. Kara is, believe it or not, not my actual name. Anyone can use it to track you; believe me, I've had a stalker before.

With that aside: welcome to YWS! If you have any questions you can easily ask me or any moderators (people in red or green) through PM if you need any help. :)

Here you earn points by reviewing other pieces and you use those points to 'publish' your works, which are 200 points each. You can check out the YWS Critique Sandwich if you need help reviewing. I can't link it because I'm on my mobile, but you can find it underneath the forums tab.

Also, to tag someone you use an @ symbol and to do a hashtag you use the, obvious, #. If you want to answer me or Nikayla you put the @ symbol and write out name after :)

Since this is a really fun question: what type of poetry do you write? Lyrical, rhyming, that kind of stuff.
tartaglia, they/he lesbian.
i also go by skylar and reginald!
First member of the bio trio™.
victim of the writer’s block disease

The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.
— Stanislaw Jerszy Lec