z

Young Writers Society

Uh...did that work?

Reviews: 0
Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:44 am
cmtomao says...

Hi there! I'm not necessarily new to YWS but this is my first time on the site since 2010...not quite sure if my work published or not? If I look back in the sections I placed it in, it's not there, or in the new work section. My points were used, but I'm not sure if it takes a while for it to show up there, or if there's a new algorithm in place.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:17 am
Virgil says...

Perhaps you made it as a draft on accident? Did you go to the Publishing Center, which is on the top of the page on the black bar? If those two questions don't help you figure it out, I can go ahead and donate another 200 points to you since it may have swallowed your initial 200.

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

Reviews: 0
Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:46 pm
cmtomao says...

Nikayla wrote:Perhaps you made it as a draft on accident? Did you go to the Publishing Center, which is on the top of the page on the black bar? If those two questions don't help you figure it out, I can go ahead and donate another 200 points to you since it may have swallowed your initial 200.

It says I have no drafts, I guess I must have done something wrong. That would be great if you could donate, thank you so much! It seems that it really didn't post.

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:28 pm
alliyah says...

That's quite odd! If you saved it you should be able to click "Publishing Center" and then under "add new works" there should be an option to look at your "portfolio"/"drafts"/&/"co-authored" works.

Definitely reach out if it happens again! Best of luck!
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

1085 Reviews

Reviews: 1085
Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:54 pm
Mea says...

Check your drafts in the Publishing Center, the way @alliyah described. For some reason, a lot of the time drafts won't show up under "edit portfolio" but they will there. If that doesn't work, it really is gone.
We're all stories in the end.

I think of you as a fairy with a green dress and a flower crown and stuff.
-EternalRain

I think you, @Deanie and I are like the Three Book Nerd Musketeers of YWS.
-bluewaterlily

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:50 am
Iggy says...

Hey there! I just checked your account and you have two works. One is public and one is private. If you haven't already figured out the issue and still need help, feel free to send me a PM and I will fix it for you. ♥
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

Every first draft is perfect, because all a first draft has to do is exist.
— Jane Smiley