z

Young Writers Society

Reviews

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:10 pm
MyersTylerT says...

So I keep writing reviews and I don't get points; whats going on?

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:19 pm
Vervain says...

Hey there! It could be a couple of things causing this issue.

First, definitely make sure you're clicking the box after "Is this a review?" so it says yes!

Second, reviews have a minimum character count of 250, which is about a decent paragraph; you could be falling just shy of this, so keep at it and give the author a little more and you'll be golden!
stay off the faerie paths

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:23 pm
MyersTylerT says...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel so stupid. I've been clicking yes and turning it to 'no' because I thought if it said 'no' it meant that I had clicked yes to it being a review. Is there any way to go back and change the 8 reviews I've already done?

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:52 pm
Rosendorn says...

All fixed.

You can message anyone in dark or light green about this in the future ^^ (Dark green= have powers over the whole site. Light green= powers in only parts of the site. It's best to talk to somebody in light green in either the General Literature or Poetry crews here, but anybody in dark green can do it)
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:55 pm
View Likes
Carlito says...

Hello! I switched the literary comments you made on prose works over to reviews. There were a couple of comments I deleted because they were duplicates (no big deal, happens all the time!). One I didn't switch over because it was something you commented on someone's review of your work. I also didn't switch over one comment on Star Shade Ch 2 because you already had a review on that work. There is one more literary comment that a poetry mod will be switching for you soon.

Let me know if you have any questions or any other issues! I'm glad you said something :)
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

I am just curious-have I ever been on the bottom quote-thingy?
— foxmaster