z

Young Writers Society

Editing Club Info

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:39 am
EnderFlash says...

So I started a club, and immediately realized that I had a mistake on the tagline, visible coding in the 'About' section, and forgot to upload a picture. How do I change this? I couldn't figure it out.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:33 pm
niteowl says...

Hi EnderFlash!

The club settings are weirdly hidden, so it's not surprising you couldn't find them.

1)Go to the Settings tab (the gear next to the home tab)
2) Go to the Clubs tab on the far right
3) Click on "Edit Clubs". Here you can edit all the info for any club you have admin powers on.

Hope that helps!
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:12 pm
EnderFlash says...

Thank you,niteowl! Howevel, I have on more problem.

I'm trying to put something in that image people see when they click on your club; Is that the banner or the other image option? Either way, whenver I try to upload something, it never seems to register, because the picture hasn't changed and the edit screen goes back to saying 'nothing uploaded'.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:59 pm
Iggy says...

The little thumbnail you see is just the image you upload, and the banner is what's at the top when you enter the club. That's really odd; every reasonable image should load, seeing as how it'll resize the image to fit.. Can I see the image you're using? I'll test it in one of my clubs and see if it uploads correctly.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

806 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 806
Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:22 pm
Aley says...

The image you're trying to load as a chat icon has to be within certain size limits just like the images you load as an avatar. It basically treats them the same. If your image isn't loading, I'd suggest you check the size of the file and re-save it as a different type of image until you can upload it as an avatar. If you can upload it as an avatar, you should be fine to upload it as the club icon.

A jury consists of twelve people who determine which client has the better lawyer.
— Robert Frost